Lumiere Collagen Niacinamide Firming White Tea Tree Emulsion
- SIZE: 5.07 OZ I 150 ML
- SKIN TYPE: ALL SKIN TYPES
- IDEAL FOR: FINE LINES I DRYNESS I PORES I REDNESS
- FORMULATION: LIGHTWEIGHT LIQUID
- KEY INGREDIENTS: COLLAGEN & NIACINAMIDE
- Seaweed Extract: Seaweed is a natural source of vitamins and minerals that can enhance the look and health of the skin. Great for the protection of the skin and maintaining its natural balance.
- Collagen: High concentrated collagen extract can help prevent signs of aging and keep your skin supple and smooth for a longer period of time.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3. It helps build keratin, a type of protein that keeps your skin firm and healthy. It is beneficial for all skin types.
- White Tea Tree Oil: Filled with antioxidants that reduce oxidative stress on the skin, keeping your skin looking fresh and protecting it from damage.
- Spirulina Platensis Extract: Rich in vitamins A, E, proteins, and beta-carotene that act as antioxidants and promote cell renewal.
HOW TO USE
Can I use emulsion in the place of a moisturizer?
Yes, you can use emulsion in the place of your moisturizer because of its hydrating properties. Many beauty experts recommend using emulsion before serums or instead of moisturizer during the day.
Where should emulsions be applied in a skincare routine?
If you’re using emulsion as a moisturizer, you want to use it right after toning, before applying your sunscreen. If on the other hand you’re using it as a hydrator, use it before your actual moisturizer.